Goodna Health is a small community health centre in Ipswich. It was officially opened in January 2001.
What health care is provided?
Want to have your say about the health care we provide?
Your feedback is always welcome. Connect with us by:
- speak to staff directly
- phone the facility (see Hospitals and centres)
- complete a consumer feedback form online (NOTE: you must complete reCAPTCHA at the bottom of the form to submit successfully)
- complete a consumer feedback form on paper (DOCX)
- contact our Consumer Liaison (CLO) service
- complete an electronic survey sent by Queensland Health via SMS to patients who have received services at West Moreton Health.