A disclosure log makes non-personal information that has been disclosed to an individual under the Right to Information Act 2009 (RTI Act) available to a wider public audience.
West Moreton Hospital and Health Service progressively publishes details about non-personal information processed under RTI Act applications.
The RTI Act does not authorise publication of documents that contain the applicant’s personal information and requires that information must be deleted from any document or information published on a disclosure log if:
- the publication of the information is prevented by law
- the information may be defamatory
- the information would, if included in a disclosure log, unreasonably invade an individual's privacy or cause substantial harm to an entity
- the information is of a confidential nature communication in confidence or protected from disclosure under a contract; or would allow such to be ascertained.
Where an RTI decision has been made and the original applicant fails to access the documents and pay the access charges, the documents detailed on the disclosure log will not be available until such a time as the charges have been paid by an applicant wishing to access the documents.
Interested parties may access copies of the documents listed in the log by contacting:
- In writing to:
Information Access Unit
West Moreton Hospital and Health Service
PO Box 878
Ipswich Qld 4305
- Phone: (07) 3413 6118
- Email: WM-InfoAccessUnit@health.qld.gov.au
To view our disclosure logs please click on the below links:
- 2012-13 – no applications were received which were suitable for the disclosure log as they all contained personal information of the applicant.
- 2013-14 (PDF)
- 2014-15 (PDF)
- 2015-16 – no applications were received which were suitable for the disclosure log as they all contained personal information of the applicant.
- 2016-17 – no applications were received which were suitable for the disclosure log as they all contained personal information of the applicant.
- 2017-18 (PDF)
For historical disclosures prior to July 2012, please refer to Queensland Health's Disclosure Logs page.
For more information contact
email@example.com or (07) 3813 6118.