Ipswich Health Plaza is a community health centre located in central Ipswich. It was officially opened in October 1994.
Need to get around at Ipswich Health Plaza ?
Located in the same building as the Queensland Rail Central Ipswich train station.
What health care is provided?
Want to have your say about the health care we provide?
Your feedback is always welcome. Connect with us by:
- speak to staff directly
- phone the facility (see Hospitals and centres)
- complete a consumer feedback form online (NOTE: you must complete reCAPTCHA at the bottom of the form to submit successfully)
- complete a consumer feedback form on paper (DOCX)
- email our Consumer Liaison Officer
- phone our consumer Liaison Officer directly on 0409 275 503.