Ipswich Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus (BBV) Service
We assist people with sexual and reproductive health, HIV and Hepatitis management across Ipswich and surrounding areas in the West Moreton region.
Our team includes experienced sexual health Nurses, Nurse Pracitioners, a Medical Officer and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Workers.
8 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
Ground Floor, Ipswich Health Plaza
21 Bell Street, Ipswich, Queensland
Google map directions
How can I make an appointment?
We are an appointment based service.
Phone 3817 2428 to speak with our triage nurse to make an appointment.
What services are available?
We can assist with:
- sexual health information
- sexually transmitted infections (STI) screening and treatment
- HIV treatment and care
- HIV PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- HIV PrEP (Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Hepatitis C managment
- Hepatisis B management
- vaccinations for eligible at risk groups
- transgender care
- free condoms and lubricant for consumers
- contact tracing for health professionals
- the morning after pill (emergency contraception)
- contraceptive services including Mirena and Implanon insertion
- needle and syringe program (NSP).
Do I need a referral or Medicare card?
GP referrals are not required, a Medicare card is preferred but not needed to access the service.