West Moreton Health welcomes and appreciates the time you take to provide feedback.
Compliments and complaints
The Consumer Liaison (CLO) service manages, and records, all feedback received in relation to the healthcare services we provide – compliments, suggestions and complaints.
Tell us about your experience
Help us identify what is working well, and what areas may need improvement.
- We recognise your right to make a complaint and to have it fairly investigated. The CLO team will work with you and the treating team to resolve complaints.
- The care provided to you or your loved one will not be affected by your decision to make a complaint.
- We all deserve to be treated with courtesy and respect. That is our commitment to you. Please treat our staff the same way.
The Consumer Liaison service can:
- convey your appreciation to staff and advise them of any aspects of your care and treatment you found to be of an exceptional standard.
- assist with any concerns you wish to raise about the care or service you have been provided.
- refer your concerns to appropriate staff members, and keep you informed of the progress.
- seek to address and resolve your concerns and provide advice.
If you wish to make a compliment or complaint, you can access the consumer liaison service by:
- Filling in a electronic feedback form
- Email: WMH_CLO@health.qld.gov.au
- Phone: 0409 275 503 (Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm)
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint you have the option of also contacting the Office of the Health Ombudsman. The Ombudsman is independent from West Moreton Health.